Contact us to enquire about availability via an email to:service
Price now is 825 Euro for all outside the EU!Description:
That means Euro 998,25- for all EU residents (obligatory 21% VAT tax will be added during the order process automatically).
FREE SHIPPING for orders to EU countries. Flat rate of 35 Euro to all other countries.
The Bull is a tribute to the more daring case designs of the 70's. Having the crown and pushers on top of the watch gives it a unique "sporty vintage" appearance. Still very reasonable in dimensions, it will fit most customers perfectly. The unique design of the ceramic bezel maybe is the biggest eye-catcher of this watch. It has all functionality you expect from a quality watch. The automatically wound mechanical chronograph movement of this version is designed and manufactured by Seiko. It offers a vertical clutch and column wheel, normallyt not available in this price range. The watch has a display case back to enjoy the movement. Other features include a water resistance of 200 meters and a saphire crystal. It is a lot of watch for the money. Baffle your friends with this Bull!
- 42 mm 316L stainless steel case in bullhead style
- Height approx 14,8mm
- Strap size 22mm
- Polished blue ceramic bezel inlay, unidirectial turning bezel
- Seiko/TMI NE-88 movement. High quality mechanical chronograph with vertical clutch and column wheel, running at 28.800 bph
- Sub dial at 12 showing moving seconds
- Sub dial at 6 showing chrono minute counter
- 316L steel case in brushed finish
- Water resistance of 200 m
- Sapphire crystal (flat)
- Leather high quality strap with signed buckle
- Watch comes in a luxury watch box
- 24 Months warranty