IN STOCK NOW!
Price now is 260 Euro for all outside the EU!Description:
That means Euro 314,60,- for all EU residents (obligatory 21% VAT tax will be added during the order process automatically).
FREE SHIPPING for orders to EU countries. Flat rate of 35 Euro to all other countries.
The Bull is a tribute to the more daring case designs of the 70's. Having the crown and pushers on top of the watch gives it a unique "sporty vintage" appearance. Still very reasonable in dimensions, it will fit most customers perfectly. The unique design of the ceramic bezel maybe is the biggest eye-catcher of this watch. It has all functionality you expect from a quality watch. The mecha-quartz movement designed and manufactured by Seiko combines the best of both worlds. The benefits of a very accurate, high quality quartz movement with the exact mechanical feel of watches from a different price range. The central chrono second hand moves in steps of 1/5th of a second, giving a smooth feel like that on mechanical watches. The action of the pushers is purely mechanical by design. The set-back of the chrono hands goes like "BAM" instead of the more common "Sweep". An awesome movement that will never disappoint. Other features include a water resistance of 200 meters and a saphire crystal. It is a lot of watch for the money. Baffle your friends with this Bull!
- 42 mm 316L stainless steel case in bullhead style
- Height approx 13mm
- Strap size 22mm
- Polished black ceramic bezel inlay, unidirectial turning bezel
- VK series Seiko/TMI movement. High quality mecha-quartz movement with mechanical pusher feel and smooth running chrono hand
- Sub dial at 9 showing chrono minutes
- Sub dial at 3 showing seconds
- Sub dial at 6 showing chrono hours
- 316L steel case in brushed finish
- Water resistance of 200 m
- Sapphire crystal (flat)
- Leather high quality strap with signed buckle
- Available in 3 colors
- Watch comes in a luxury watch box
- 24 Months warranty